Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Mother Indira


I never thought I would treat my mother Indira as a woman until the day
she made me realise I am the man of the house. Few months ago my dad
died leaving me and my mother everything he could leave. As a result we
have a house and some good cash in the bank. I am a state government
employee earning a high salary. All my life I have been reckless when
it came to handling house chores. I never bothered about them. I had my
dad to take care of outside activities and my mother, inside the home.
So I literally lived a no-responsibility life. So when my dad left us,
I guess mom had to do all the work. She might have coped well probably
for a month or so as she never complained. But one day, she just
bursted on me. She cursed me I am irresponsible and a no-good wonderer
and this and that. She told me that I am the man of the house and I
should take care of all the activities my dad used to do to the
household. I felt bad for mom and from then on I started looking into
household activities.
I got into this household activity groove pretty quickly as I was
taking care of all the outside activities and mom never complained
again. Every thing was going well. Well at least until I realised mom
is also a woman. I still remember that day. I came early from work and
since mom didn’t open the door for me, I used the key to get in. I
heard the showering noise from our bathroom so I went to my room to lay
all my stuff. The shower noise stopped and heard mom go into her room.
I walked out of my room and strolled towards our lounge passing
mother’s room. The door was not closed properly so I took a casual
look. There is mom in her wet petticoat tied around her waist and naked
on the top. I might have seen her naked titties before but never saw
her in that position. She looked beautiful and voluptuous! Mom is an
average plumpy lady. Her big boobs are bit saggy and her waist is a bit
broad. Her shape is common among most housewives in Nepal. Her sexiness
was more displayed with her wet petticoat clinging onto her buttocks
and her body is moist with some after shower sweat.
I quickly turned and walked away before my mother could notice and
after few minutes I yelled making my presence known. Mother
acknowledged and we had a usual talk.
After that sexy scene of my mother, I always visualised her half naked
and with petticoat every time I saw her. My attraction towards her grew
day by day and I started finding opportunities to peek on her naked
flesh. I even started masturbating thinking about her. It was at this
instant, I realised dad had left me another thing other than the house
and cash. It was my mother and her lovely body. The best of all
inheritances.
One evening we got a tamil movie on video and watched it. It was a low
budget movie on extramarital affairs. It was low budget but the scenes
were HOT! They never showed naked bodies but they were kissing the
blouse covered breasts and lifting the saree and putting their hands
inside! We both were very ******d. I could notice mother breathing
heavily and I could feel her HEAT! After the movie, we just discussed a
little about it and went to our rooms for a much needed masturbation.
Even after relieving myself a couple of times, I could not sleep. I
felt frustrated thinking about the movie and my mother. I decided I had
to do something.
I sought of got an idea that since I am the man of the house, sex
should also come with the standard package. I need to satisfy the woman
of the house sexually and she should satisfy me. That’s the only thing
I have not been doing from my dad’s household activities….taking care
of his woman. I also knew that the woman is also my mother and she will
not accept me as her sex partner. I somehow had to convince her that I
am willing to fill her when she needs a fill and I am sure she will not
accept it if I propose to her. So the best thing would be to force her
the first time. Once she gets laid forcibly, she will accept the
situation and allow me to be her lover. The idea, as I was thinking,
shot my whole blood of my body into my dick as I felt it acknowledging
my thoughts.
I slowly got out of my room and walked to my mom’s room. The door is
closed but not locked. I pushed the door and went into her room. There
she is, sleeping on her back with her face facing away from me. Her
loose end of the saree has crumpled up covering only one blouse covered
breast. Her other breast is fighting very hard to come out of the
blouse. Her blouse hooks are tight and barely holding on the blouse.
Her bare stomach is beautiful and moving up and down slowly to her
breathing rhythm. Her legs were held together and here saree on her is
twisted everywhere but fully covered. She is sleeping on a single bed
as she gave me their double bed after my dad died. I sat down near her
and put my one hand on her breast. It was soft and the nipple was hard.
I slowly begun to squeeze her breast with my hand. Her nipple became
erect and a low moan released from her mouth. She didn’t open her eyes
but it seems that the movie had a good impact with her. I became bold
and begun to squeeze the second breast with my hand. I slowly removed
the saree from the top of her and remove the saree fold near her navel.
Then I removed her saree below her body. She was gorgeous in her
petticoat and blouse. I slowly raised her petticoat and glanced her
pussy covered with a thick black bush. I slowly put one of my hand and
hold the entire bush in my hand and caressed her pussy. I have parted
the hairs and found the pathway and twisted the clit with my two
fingers. My mother was in an ******d state and she opened her eyes. But
it was too late for her to stop me. I lay on her holding her right
breast with my right hand and pressed her legs with my legs and kissed
her in lips. It was not just a kiss, a very passionate tongue twisting,
lip biting french kiss.
I hold her lips under my lips for more than five minutes. She was not
co-operated but she was shocked, at the same time she was not in her
control too. Now I became bolder and, I tried unhooking her blouse
hooks but they are more a struggle than I expected. So I just pulled
the blouse holding the inside of the blouse. Since the hooks were
already tight, they just came off snapping and I could hear my mother
moan more for every snap of a hook. I had to pull hard to snap the last
hook but with that force the two end of her blouse hurled away
revealing her big breasts. Her tits drooping on either end of her body.
Then I untied the lace of her petticoat and remove it under her thighs.
That was the instant I felt the best in my life. My mother under me,
naked and on bed. I looked at those breasts whose nakedness has fed me
when I was a child and also prompted me to lust for my mother when I am
a grownup. I slowly bent myself to take one of her nipple into my
mouth. Mother closed her eyes , moaned, but did nothing. I licked, and
sucked both the breasts. It was a great experience preying on my dear
old mother’s wonderful and juicy breasts. I started enjoying her naked
body. I kissed sucked and licked her beautiful body everywhere I could
and it was great. Then I finally turn my vision to the spot between her
legs. The spot where I came to this world and where I can fulfil my
lust to make myself a man to my mother. I used my legs to part her legs
by pushing them outward and set myself comfortably between her legs.
Mother though did not put any pressure. She just laid there with her
head turned to one side and her eyes closed.

I ran my free hand over her mound and inserting my index finger into
her vagina. Her vagina is still dry as I started finger-fucking her. It
didn’t take long before I could feel her juices oozing out as I
increased my rhythm. I kept finger fucking her for a while before I
decided she is ready for the ultimate reunion. Still holding her hands
above her head, I leaned on her body so I was covering her body with
mine. With my free hand I felt between us, took my cock, and began to
guide it towards her cunt. As I reached her entrance I paused and
touched her entrance my tip of the cock. I felt shivers along my spine
as I unioned with my part of my mother’s flesh with her flesh again.
That was the time I contemplated the sin I am committing. I will be
committing incest with my mother and a new type of bond between us. I
am entering her cunt where there is no return. I could not wait any
longer as I pushed forward. My dick entered her cunt. I pushed even
harder. I heard my mother gasp, and cry a little, as I pushed inside
her completely. I then held there, for a while enjoying my sexual union
with my mother. I let go her hands to balance myself for a long fuck.
Mom didn’t even move the hands as she might have thought its all over
for her. She is being ravaged nevertheless.
I withdrew my dick a bit and pushed forward again. Mother stayed still.
I drew back again this time to be out of her and thrust back again.
Mother gasped. Then I settled to a steadier rhythm. I had achieved what
I wanted. FUCKING MY OWN MOTHER! My cock was inside her vagina and I am
fucking her. I am fucking the same cunt my father has used to quench
his lust and flooded it with his sperm to create me. I finally managed
to spread the same legs my father has spread on the same bed. Finally I
managed to MAKE THE SAME WOMAN MY DAD MADE AS WOMAN OF THE HOUSE. I am
squeezing the same breasts my dad squeezed and my mother used to feed
me as a baby. I am enjoying the same body I shared when I took shape in
her. I am reaching the same inside of my mother where I was spawned. I
am kissing the mouth that had given me guidance, sweared on me and
encouraged me.
It felt great, that I am using the same woman that loved me motherly to
love me sexually. I am showing my gratitude towards her upbringing by
ravishing her cunt with my dick. After few more strokes, I felt my
balls exploding gobs of semen I have been storing for her. I humped on
to her vigorously before I came. I could not help stop but gasp as I
shot my wad into her. I could feel my semen flooding mother’s vagina as
I reached my climax. Our sexual act is complete as I laid on my
wonderful mother fulfilled and gasping for my breath. I could hear my
mother too is breathing hard. Our naked bodies still connected together
with my chest firmly pressing her naked breasts. My cock by now started
getting limp but still inside her transferring the last remains of my
semen. Mother still said nothing and laid the position. I didn’t have
enough guts to look at her face. We both made no moves to untangle as
my exhaustion slipped me into deep sleep.
The next morning when I got up, mother is not seen anywhere. I was
still lying naked on my bed. My sarong is still on the floor but no
signs of my mother’s clothes. For a moment I thought it might have been
a dream and started looking for some evidence on the bed. I found some
long strands of my mother’s hair on the pillow beside mine. I got
little assured and looked for some sex-liquid stains on the blanket. I
did see three dried stains where the cloth was stiff. I had a chill
running through my spine as I realised its not a dream. I felt a lot a
guilt. I could not find enough guts to walk outside my room. I stayed
there as long as I could. Good it was a Sunday. After few hours my
mother knocked on the door to get me up as it is approaching noon. It
was after her call, I had a bit of my confidence back in me. I quickly
went into the bathroom for my morning chores. I tried to avoid my
mother for another half an hour or so until she called me to eat my
lunch. That day has been a horrible day for both of us. We never
talked. In fact the silence continued for a few more days. Good thing I
have a job to go to otherwise I would have become mad with her silence.
During these hostile days my mother visited our neighbours and nearby
relatives quite a lot. Possibly just to be away from me I guess. After
threes days of constant silence I decided I have to put an end to this.
After our dinner on Thursday, I told her I am Sorry and never meant to
hurt her! She just said its OK but after few seconds, she just burst
into tears. I felt very bad. It took two more days to get back to
normal. The normalcy of our mother-son physical contact never returned
though! She always tried to stay farther from me and locked her room
when she changed or went to sleep. We continued with our lives that
way. Another Two weeks after things got normal, my mother went to a
movie with her friends. I knew she was going to a movie because she
asked me some money for the movie as I was going on a two day trip to a
nearby village on work. When I got back the following day from my trip,
things were different at home. My mother got dressed beautifully in a
very nice saree and she had flowers in her hair. Normally widows never
wear flowers in their hair. She is also seemed to be in a good mood. I
was happy but also shocked to see her that way. There was a lot of
contrast between the mother I left for my trip and the mother I am
looking at right now.

She also received me well, and asked a lot about my trip. Slowly I also
lost my hostility and interacted with her freely. I was glad mom is
back to normal. After the dinner she insisted me to take shower and go
to my room. I reluctantly had my shower and went back to my room. Then
my mother ordered me not to come out of the room and lay on the bed. I
tried to refuse saying I am not sleepy yet but she screamed at me to do
as she says. I didn’t wanted to upset my mother again. So I went to bed
half-hearted. Few minutes later I heard my room door open only to see
my mother well dressed in a yellow saree with a glass of milk in my
hand. I was shocked to see her that way. She is all dressed up and
reminded me of a bride. Normally the newly-wed brides enter the room
that way with a glass of milk. For a moment I thought it can’t be!!! I
could not believe my eyes! I also thought it might be a prank trying to
get back at me for raping her.
As she entered she locked the bedroom door, came to me and handed to
glass of milk. I took it politely and drank the milk. She then told me
“Your mother is now ready to become your woman if you wish to do so!” I
was shocked to hear it! I also need to confess how much those words
have caused a twitch in my cock. I could not believe my own mother is
inviting me to fuck her! It took me few minutes to get my thoughts back
on track as I could see my mother still waiting before me for an
answer.
I didn’t know what to do at that moment. My mother is looking like an
elderly woman just married. She is proposing me to take her as my woman
and my dick is throbbing for her pussy. I could not do anything but to
say “YES! YES!” lifting myself from the bed to hug my mother. We had a
passionate kiss as we moved on to our bed. This time we both were
subtle and exploring in our lovemaking session as I opened my mother’s
blouse to enjoy her juicy breast amidst my mother’s moans which I never
expected I will hear from my mother. She didn’t wear any underwear so I
just lifted her saree to her waist to get access to her now wet cunt
rather than removing her saree.
This time the sex was devine. As if I am making love to my woman. Until
I looked at her face I never realised I am fucking my own mother. I
felt as if I am fucking Rati, the love godess, herself. That’s why I
think they have invented the saying ‘Cover the face and fuck the base!’
I could also feel my mother’s enjoyment of sex. The moans, the humps,
and the juices. I am seeing and feeling the other side of my mother
whom I never saw before. Before I realised I am fucking my mother as my
woman, I already started squirting my semen into her wet cunt for the
second time.
After our juicy fuck session we just laid on the bed caressing each
other. Our physical bond between our legs is now free but neither of us
bothered to set our clothes back to normal. My mother is still open
breasted with her blouse hanging from her shoulders and her saree still
lifted up to her thighs. We both were lying on our sides facing each
other. It was then, we talked. Mother said “Are you happy now?” I said
“More than ever! I love you mom!” Mom said “I love you too son! From
today I am your woman too! You should call me INDIRA when we are alone.
You can have my body too when ever you want!”
I said “Thanks INDIRA! Sorry if I have hurt you before! I think you a
very sexy woman and wanted to be close to you that way too!” She said
“Its alright! I was in shock to know my son lusted for me and you let
me know that in a violent way” She continued “It was only yesterday I
figured I will take our relationship to new heights! I felt very
lonely! I realised I will be like that forever if I don’t do something!
Even though it was weird for me to know that you are lusting for me I
finally could accept it as an another form of love towards me! I even
felt proud that I am turning you on! That’s why I decided I will let
you have my body! You already raped me and entered me where you are
forbidden to enter! I have lost my KARPU (chastity) by you and I have
nothing more to loose! If I accept the situation I will be gaining than
loosing! That’s why I proposed!”
I said “indira, my beloved, I am happy for your proposal and I am also
sorry I had to take you through the rape ordeal! I did not mean to hurt
you!” Mom said smiling “I know you didn’t! That’s why I arranged this
first night” and kissed me on the lips as I reciprocated. After the
kiss she said “Do you know I am wearing the same saree in which I
married your father? We also had our first night in the same saree
too!” I was so ******d as I looked at her saree. “You mean you are
wearing the same saree my father fucked you the first time?” “Yes! This
is the same saree in which your daddy took my cherry! Now I am wearing
it to celebrate my first night with my son” Mother replied. “That’s
great Mom!” I exclaimed.
I couldn’t believe it! I touched and felt the saree again. I couldn’t
believe I fucked my mother in her marriage dress. Indira, my lovely
mother, let me fuck her in the same saree her husband fucked her for
the first time. I felt I am the luckiest son on the earth! I could not
wait any longer as I moved onto my mother again for an another session
to show my gratitude towards her. Since then our relationship has
turned into a mother-son relationship with an extra bond between our
legs. Mother moved into my room which used to be her room when dad was
alive. We still left the bed in her room intact in case if somebody
gets curious. We are just mother and son when anybody is around us. On
a normal day she is my mother by day and my woman by night. Well almost
a mother by day. Except for the days our relations and friends visit us
we always slept together.
Sometimes mother used normal mother-son relationship to get us sleeping
together. When we have too many guests mother used to arrange a bed for
us in the bunker we have at the back of the house saying we can adjust!
Little they know that a mother and son can sleep together with their
genitals locked! Mother used to dress like a wife awaiting her
husband’s return from work. It was always great to see my mother
waiting for me well dressed with flowers in her head when I return home
from work. She became a wife to me and I am her husband. I am Rama to
my mother Indira. Now a days she also compares my style of fucking her
to my fathers. She tells me I fuck her in different positions which my
dad never did.
Few months later, at 43, my mother Indira got pregnant again. This time
with my baby. Her son’s baby. I am happy I knocked my dear old mother.
My mother is happy that she still got her husband’s gene pool in her
stomach. We moved from our home town to a distant town, to keep certain
thinks secret. The people in our new place thought that my mother
conceived with my father’s semen and later on he died. But we only knew
that My semen has taken shape in my mother’s womb. Our baby is due in
six months.


No comments:

Post a Comment