Friday, September 23, 2011

sabitri ji ko chartikala


My name is Sabitri. I am a Nepali from Pokhara. I am 5ft 3”, 34d boobs and I am slightly muscular. I am 35 years old and I have a husband named Som, a 16 year old son Sujan and another 3 year old daughter Shila. I have been fucking Sujan for almost 4 years now. This story is all about how it all started. I think it is an erotic story, but I couldn’t share it with anyone face to face. So here I am writing for all of you.

It was a stormy night. Som was out of the country for his job. Sujan was in his room getting ready to go to bed when all of a sudden the rumble of lightening gave him a chill. Sujan had always been scared of thunder and lightening. Every stormy night he would come to my bedroom to sleep since he was scared to sleep alone. On hearing the second rumble of lightening Sujan quickly jumped off his bed and came running to me. I had just finished putting on my night dress and was ready for bed. Sujan came in and asked if he could sleep with me for the night since he was scared to sleep in his own room. I allowed it but knew that this fright should not stay for long since he was getting quite old to be scared of such things. We both went to bed and within minutes we were asleep. Around two hours later I suddenly woke up to a very familiar sensation. An arm was on my left boob and I could feel a tiny stick poking through my butt cheeks. I turned around to the sight of my 12 year old son happily asleep not knowing what he was doing. However for some inexplicable reason I was aroused. Ever since I was married the only dick that has touched me was my husband. Now with my son his cock was nearing my stomach. I experienced some what of a lustful feeling. But then I did something that no normal mother would do at this kind of situation I reached out behind me and felt the bulge on my son’s pajamas.


I circled my index finger on the tip. The weird thing was I did not even feel slightly embarrassed for feeling his cock. So I passed my fingers through the holes in the pajamas and felt his silk underwear. Eager to do more I slowly pulled down his underwear and turned my head round to see his cock. It was about 4 inches and the head was dark purple. It was slightly moist. I began playing around with his cock, he was not circumcised, and I pulled the skin up and down. I could easily jack it with two fingers as it wasn’t very thick. His pee hole was tiny and the skin under it was thin. As I was shagging his cock I pulled up my night dress and slowly pulled down my panties. My pussy was pretty wet of the idea of a young cock in my hand. I felt dirty and luscious. And as if daring myself I did another sinful act. I was thinking that I had come this far in my incestuous act so why not do more.

I pushed the head of his cock into my pussy. I felt the young meat going up my pussy. I was desperate for his cock to thrust into me. Then with one push his whole cock slipped into my pussy. I was so horny. My son did not even feel anything. He was still deep in his sleep. I slightly moved my hips back and then front and back and front, I gathered some pace, enough to give me pleasure and enough not to wake him up. Even this slow fucking wanted to make me moan but knowing I would wake him I bit my lips to keep the noise out. The pleasure was really great I could keep doing this all night. All of a sudden I felt a hot stream of sperm hit inside my pussy, and I soon realized I have just made my 12 year old son cum into his mom’s Pussy. But I wasn’t satisfied yet. But after his sperm goes inside my pussy his cock becomes soft and a bit later it automatic came out from my pussy. Then I start fingering my pussy myself until get orgasm. I was not even a bit ashamed of what I had done but instead I thought about it and fell of to sleep.

I awaited the next night with great anticipation, I had watched the weather and there were sure signs of heavy storms and lots of thunder. I wanted my son & his cock again I hadn’t got enough of it the night before from his cock. I knew I was a very naughty mom but I didn’t care, I couldn’t control I wanted my son’s cock.

As I had predicted the violent storm caused Sujan to want to sleep in my room. I purposely didn’t wear any panties under my night dress so I could get directly to fuck him. I stayed awake for about an hour till I was sure he would be sound asleep. The time had come. My lustful desires began to take course. I slipped my hands through his pajamas and pulled down his underwear and wasted no time in lubricating it and shove it up my pussy. I started fucking him slowly and gathered some pace. After a few minutes I was so engulf with pleasure that I didn’t realize what I was doing. I was moaning as loud as my voice would go and fucking as hard as I could that the bed was even squeaking and shaking. I hadn’t realized all this until a voice behind me said mom, what are you doing???????? The words didn’t come out him properly since he was moaning breathlessly from the pleasure I was giving him. I didn’t a least bit care that my son had woken up but I continued fucking his now fully 5 inch erect cock. After a while I could feel that he began pushing his hips towards me and I was so happy that he was consenting to fucking his mother. He continued fucking hard and fast………….ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh………..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………yessssssssssss. Meanwhile we got up and undressed ourselves completely then layer down back flat on the bed and Sujan came right into my pussy with his dick. It felt so good. I began ramming me harder and faster, my pussy was leaking with juice as we were fucking. I was almost nearly orgasms, suddenly Sujan told me that his cum is coming out, I told him dropped it outside, he was fucking harder and faster… immediately he took out his cock from pussy and pressed his cock in my stomach hardly and drop of his sperm in my stomach. I played sperm by my finger in my body. After sometime we slept without dress. At morning I awoke with my naked son beside me sleeping peacefully. I looked his dick, his dick was red. When my husband came home while he has holiday I fuck with my husband normally as before. He even didn’t have slightest doubt I am fucking with Sujan. During the period my husband at home I still use fuck with Sujan whenever Som go outside for a while. Sujan and I have been fucking from that day onwards using condoms. Nine months later I gave birth to my daughter Sheela. Now Sheela is four years old and we all live as a happy family, with me and Sujan fucking secretly and no one knowing about it.

3 comments:

  1. sabitri ji, malai pani tapai sanga garna man lagyo, malai contact garnu na, chikuwa_boy@yahoo.com ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kina choro sanga do mail be at futurebright46@yahoo.com i will satisfy u

    ReplyDelete
  3. fukerwild@yahoo.com add me i will satisfy more n more from ktm

    ReplyDelete